Saturday, May 14, 2011

#4: So, I went to Sephora...

and let me just jump to the end. I came back with a full bag and empty pockets, hahha. Here's what I got...Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick-Charmer R19 (warm toffee)
Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick-Love Test R11 (cool bright pink)
Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner-Pearl Beige
Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liner-Royal Rose

MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer- 0 Neutral
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder

Urban Decay Primer Potion Tube-Original Formula
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

Here's a few pictures of what is actually swatchable lolI love the wand!!
I'm keeping the toffee one and the cool pink suits my sister far better! You can almost see the creaminess in the picture hahaha.
Here's Charmer on my lips. I LOVE it!
The pearly beige is great for the inner tear duct and water line to open up my tiny little eyes lol
and the lip liner well...it goes on brighter than photographed and goes great with that bright pink.

So, let me know, how do you practice shopping restraint? lol

2 comments:

  1. i want a nude-y color liner for my water line as well! i hate when i go into sephora and come out broke, happens all the time! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so comforting to know i'm not alone lol

    ReplyDelete