Monday, May 16, 2011

#5: Downtown LA

I hit up downtown with my sister and her boyfriend this sunday, looking for her prom dress. Mission accomplished, and it only took her about 40 minutes, ahha. I didn't pick up much, but I did want to share with you all this bargain. I found a lady selling rings for $1, or 12 for $10. I chose these out with the help of my sister who will most likely be borrowing, lol.

And this little froggy was my favorite!
The band opens up on nearly all the ones I bought which is helpful for me, since I have chubby fingers :)
And here is my favorite purchase of the day....a bacon wrapped hot dog lol.

11 comments:

  1. 12 for $10?!? omg that's such a steal!! they're all pretty and so unique! i would've been so happy haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have some gorgeous rings!

    beautybarista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i want every ring you purchased! especially the three owl one!


    feel free to check out my blog
    www.littlemissglamourous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I was around downtown LA ON THAT SAME DAY helping MY sister look for HER prom dress. Maybe we ever saw each other! I also wanted a hot dog but we ended up going to some sit down place. It was tragic. Love your rings! They're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah really?! thats awesome lol..i love going there...the chaos and the people there is so inviting lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuhhh lovely jewlery <3

    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete