Friday, June 17, 2011

#7: Emerald City NOTD



I've always been kind of scared to wear darker green nail polish...it makes me feel kind of "witchy." This one has been sitting in my collection for a cool minute now...and here it is.. Revlon's Matte Suede in Emerald City. The finish is really different from any other polish that I own but I didnt photograph it before top coat..woops. Anywho, I really do like it. Not quite a "summer color" but I never live by the rules ;) lol my hands and cuticles are not with it right now lol..I have to work with my hands at work
and wash them CONSTANTLY hahha

oh yeah and not to confuse anyone the numbered posts with "#" are my regular post...not related to the challenge which you can read about here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful color!! ♥

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that colour!

    You have a fantastic blog and I will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete